Thank you for your interest in Williams Academy. We look forward to getting to know you and your family during the application process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Submit the Inquiry Form to learn more about Williams Academy prior to scheduling an interview.
- Call us to schedule a campus tour and interview: 413-458-0236. Please plan to complete your interview before January 15. Appointments are generally available during the academic year.
Skype interviews are offered on a limited basis for families who live a long distance from Williams Academy and are unable to visit in person.
Register for standardized testing:
- 9th and 10th grade applicants must take the SSAT.
- 11th grade applicants may submit the PSAT. Your scores should be included with your transcript.
- PG applicants may submit the SAT or ACT. Your scores should be included with your transcript.
- International students must take the TOEFL in addition to the SSAT, PSAT or SAT.
Begin your Williams Academy Application online:
The application includes an essay written by you, a form to be filled out by your parents, and recommendation letters from your teachers and school, transcripts and test scores.
If you have already begun an application through Standard Application Online (SSAT) or Gateway to Prep Schools, you may submit your application through these sites rather than starting the Williams Academy application.
The application fee is $80 for domestic U.S. Citizens and $150 for all other applicants.
- Begin the Financial Aid process, if applicable.
- Submit your completed application by January 15th.
- To submit supplemental materials list the contents on a CD, DVD or provide a URL. Please do not submit hard copies.